This is Sonia Lamorie, Sales Manager for KYOY FM and AM KRAE. The Owner and President of these two stations is Larry Proietti. As a small staff, we are there for each other through all of our lives events. We are co-workers and friends. Recently, Larry was diagnosed with a rare form of nasal cancer that will require surgical removal as well as reconstruction. The surgery has been scheduled for Tuesday, July 5th in Aurora, Colorado. We anticipate the expenses will be astronomical and we are doing all we can to reach out to our business partners, friends and members of the community.
We are all rallying around Larry as he deals with the beginning of a very long healing process. If you are able to contribute and donate funds, a special account has been set up at First Education Federal Credit Union under the name "Prayers for Proietti", or Larry Proietti. We want to try to alleviate additional financial stress and help Larry stay focused on the process of getting better. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support during this difficult time. No amount is too small and is greatly appreciated!
AS WE GROW INTO OUR 8TH YEAR AT 1480 KRAE WITH YOUR SUPPORT, WE WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT RADIO ADVERTISING IS STILL ONE OF THE STRONGEST MEDIUMS IN CHEYENNE AND IN WYOMING. FOR EXAMPLE...DID YOU KNOW?
1. 77% OF WYOMING RESIDENTS LISTEN TO THE RADIO WEEKLY.
2. RADIO IS STILL THE MOST USED MEDIUM BY WYOMING DRIVERS. 83% LISTEN TO RADIO VS. 34% LISTENING TO SATELLITE!
3. RADIO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE INTERNET AS A SOURCE FOR LOCAL NEWS AND WEATHER EMERGENCIES!
4. 35% OF PEOPLE LISTEN TO RADIO FOR LOCAL NEWS - 25% LOOK AT THE NEWSPAPER.
5. RADIO USE AT HOME RANKS #1 WITH 57% OF WYOMINGITES LISTENING TO "LOCAL" BROADCAST RADIO!
REMEMBER....BROADCAST MEDIA IS STILL THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE HEARD IN WYOMING!
(INFORMATION PROVIDED BY WAB)